Students complete the B.A. degree by choosing a Concentration in one or more of the following academic disciplines. The purpose of the Concentrations is not to produce graduates who are specifically qualified to follow a narrow profession (that level of specialization comes after undergraduate study), but to serve as the foundation for graduate study and/or entry into a career.
In addition to the Core Curriculum, requirements for each Concentration are as follows:
- Theology – 5 additional courses, 15 hours
- Philosophy – 5 additional courses, 15 hours
- Literature – 4 additional courses, 12 hours
- History – 6 additional courses, 18 hours
- Classical Studies – 6 additional courses, 18 hours
- Economics & Finance - 8 additional courses, 24 hours
- General B.A. in Liberal Arts – 8 additional courses, 24 hours (approved by Dean)
Please follow links to pages describing each Concentration in greater detail.
The graphic below provides a semester schedule of the complete curriculum at Fisher More College: Core Curriculum plus specific requirements in each Concentration.